SafeSeal Quattro® sterilization pouches Flat with adhesive tape
Medical device : Class 1
Features and advantages
- For use as packing material for medical devices in sterilization by steam, ethylene oxide gas in healthcare establishments
- Non-tearing, thick multi-layer film made of a combination of polypropylene and polyethylene.
- Transparent, blue tinted film facilitates both easy instrument viewing and identification of puncture or tears in the film
- Clean, fibre-free separation of paper and film ensures safe presentation of sterile products.
- Pouches have a wide adhesive sealing tape which easily and securely seals the pouch providing a reliable seal until pouch is opened.
- Permit to keep the sterilization conditions of the inner product after sterilization : up to 1 year.
- Material : Paper, polypropylene & polyethylene
- Model : Flat SelfSeal
- Clothing manufacture : Heat sealing
- Size / Dimensions : 70 x 229 mm/89 x 133 mm/89 x 229 mm/57 x 102 mm/133 x 254 mm/191 x 330 mm/254 x 356 mm/305 x 432 mm
- Process indicator : Internal/External indicators
- Sterilization method : Steam and ethylene oxide (SO)
|MEDICOM||88000||70 x 229 mm|
|MEDICOM||88005||89 x 133 mm|
|MEDICOM||88010||89 x 229 mm|
|MEDICOM||88015||57 x 102 mm|
|MEDICOM||88025||133 x 254 mm|
|MEDICOM||88030||191 x 330 mm|
|MEDICOM||88035||254 x 356 mm|
|MEDICOM||88040||305 x 432 mm|