We support you in your experience with Kolmi Hopen.
Here we answer the questions most frequently asked by our distributors and users of our products.
However, there may still be a question that you cannot find the answer to here.
If you have a question that you would like us to answer, please send us your question.
How do I know if my mask is fake ? (fake on CE marking, regulation...)
1/ For an FFP mask, the following elements must be mentioned:
- Mention of the Class (FFP1, FFP2 or FFP3) + R/NR + option D (if applicable) in accordance with standard EN 149.
- CE marking + number of the notified body
- Mention of the applicable standard in force + year of application, currently EN 149:2001+A1:2009
2/For a medical mask, the following elements must be mentioned:
- CE marking, on the product or its packaging
- Mention of the applicable standard in force + year of application, currently EN 14683:2019+AC:2019
- Type: Type I, Type II or Type IIR, on the product or its packaging
Are there any risks with coloured / patterned masks?
Do Kolmi FFP masks contain graphene?
We guarantee that our FFP2/FFP3 masks are graphene-free.
Please refer to the certificate issued.
View the certificate
Where can I find the declaration of conformity for my product ?
The declarations of conformity are available directly on our website for PPE (EU Regulation 2016/425).
You can find them here: